Well, we survived another holiday season and made it to 2020. We hope everyone is refreshed, energized, surfed out and ready to take on 2020 like we are! Here’s what we’ve been working on this week –
To begin, have you subscribed to our podcast yet? Get on it! –
- Surfrider’s New Year’s Resolutions
- California sues Silicon Valley billionaire over Martins Beach access
- Surfrider San Francisco – Restore Sloat
- LA Times Editorial: California needs to get serious about sea level rise
- Scientic American: The Biggest Climate Change Questions in the Coming Decade
- Get involved!
King Tides are Upon Us!!!
BREAKING: Martin’s Beach Saga Continues
The next chapter in the fight for beach access at Martin’s Beach has begun. We applaud the state of California for stepping up to the plate to fight for Californians’ right to beach access here and across the state! Read on – California Agencies Sue to Definitively Open Martins Beach