Today, we offer a reminder that we believe that honoring stay-at-home orders is the fastest way to crush the curve and get back to enjoying our ocean, waves and beaches as soon as it is safe and responsible to do so. We’ve curated a number of excellent resources to make your stay at home experience more enjoyable!
- Surfing and Beach Access during the peak of COVID-19
- Making Your Home Ocean Friendly
- Your Guide to Building a Worm Composting Bin
- Single-Use Plastic Bags During COVID-19
- Tips from the Surfrider staff to stay healthy and happy at home
- Share the COUCHSURFER’S TOP 5 post below and don’t forget to tag @surfrider so we can share it!
Don’t miss Protect & Enjoy’s 42 podcast episode!
ACTION ALERT: Save the EPA!
As the world scrambles to address the coronavirus pandemic, government leaders are recognizing the need to table certain responsibilities as they work to contain the virus and respond to urgent needs across society. But, the recent news that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has stopped enforcing environmental laws, flies in the face of public welfare and common sense.